Nano and Micro-Sized Metal Powders
NanoDynamics® manufactures a broad range of nano- and micron-sized metal powders in dry, non-agglomerated form, or in the form of an easily dispersible wet “pre-dispersion”.
With exceptionally tight control over particle size and surface chemistry, these powders will provide design and manufacturing engineers with outstanding performance and reliability.
Typical Applications include:
- conductive inks and pastes (hybrid microelectronics, multi-layer ceramic capacitors, display materials etc.
- catalysts for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC)
- thermally conductive fillers (conductive adhesives, polymer thick film
- ink-jet printed conductors
- anti-microbial additives
- NDCopper: 250 nm to 1 micron spherical particles, 4 to 15 micron flakes
- NDSilver: 30 to 80 nm spherical particles, 60 x 600 nm Ag platelets
- NDNickel: 100 to 200 nm spherical particles
Typical SEM images of Cu powder C1-500 (left) and Cu flake C1-6000F (center) and S3-500 Ag platelet (right).